Help my Little Master's school out!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mom decided to change the research project a bit

From my Mom's Blog:

"Why can a Havanese dog so difficult to own?" I will touch on the Havana Silk controversy within the paper as it is a part of the Havanese story, grooming needs, the breeds potential separation anxiety, but also on the major health concerns one should know about before they think about the purchase of one these dogs. I know there are several health related issues that have come up with in the breed. There needs to be education to avoid pet shop and puppy mill dogs also, as the popularity soars within the breed. The breed is not perfect, and not for everyone. I hope that is what this paper will assist in making educated not emotional decisions about the Havanese breed.

No comments: